This agreement is in effect as of Aug 31, 2013.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
c. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
d. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
e. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
f. You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
g. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
i. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
Iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.gonecamping.co.za employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
i. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless www.gonecamping.co.za and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from www.gonecamping.co.za or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. www.gonecamping.co.za will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on www.gonecamping.co.za, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of www.gonecamping.co.za, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by www.gonecamping.co.za.
Membership Approval and Fees
- User accounts will be activated after membership fees is paid.
- We currently only accept Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payments.
- Membership fees will be determined by how many camping sites are listed, with a minimum fee of R50.00 per year. After 25 sites are listed, the fee will increase by R2.00, per approved camping site listed per year, to a maximum of R200 per year.
- Fees may be increased to limit membership numbers and ensure exclusivity.
- Fees are payable when membership is approved and will be valid for 12 months from the date of entry.
- Members can contribute camping sites and then acts as "custodian" for the sites they submitted. For each site that the member submits, a small rebate applies, on condition that the information concerning the site is maintained.
- All first listings will be verified by the webmaster, with assistance of the members if needed, to ensure that it adheres to the criteria for submission.
- A camp site entry will expire after 180 days, if the information concerning the site has not been updated and/or the site's existence has not been confirmed.
Rules for custody of sites and rebates
- If a member submits a site, he/she must act as custodian for the listing.
- A member may be a site owner, but there will be no difference in privileges for campers or owners.
- A custodian must keep the information up to date for one year on a 6 monthly basis (180 days), to qualify for the rebate. This means the information needs to be updated and/or verified at least twice a year.
- An e-mail will be sent to the custodian 14 days before the expiry date. The custodian has to verify and confirm that the site is still operational and update any details if needed.
- The rebate will be R20.00 per year for each site that a member submits and maintains. This means that very active members can have their membership for free.
- Rebates will either be paid at the end of a membership year, or be used as a deposit if the member renews his membership for the next year.
- If the custodian lets the listing expire, or if information concerning the site proves to be wrong, the rebate for that listing will be forfeited.
- If a custodian lets a listing expire, any other member can take up the listing and act as custodian. The new custodian will then receive the rebate if he maintains the listing.
Which sites qualify for the members section
- Only secluded camping sites, chalets, huts or shelters from owners who do not commercially advertise their venues, can be listed.
- We therefore want exclusive listings.
- The site can only be listed after the owner agreed per email to have it listed under the members section and therefore will not be surprised if members call him to arrange for camping.
- Being non-commercial, does not mean that the the owner cannot ask market related prices for his facility. He is more than welcome to.
Members agrees to the following when using non-commercial facilities
- Meticulously follow any instruction from the owner.
- Camp entirely at your own risk.
- No Littering. What you take in, you take out.
- No Graffiti on any living or non-living thing.
- No noise pollution of any kind. Please ensure any vehicle you use, has a proper silencer - in particular quad bikes and off road bikes.
- No gathering of fire wood. Bring your own.
- Stay in the roads and tracks. Don't ever make you own.
- Tread Lightly. Deflate your tyres and be soft on the throttle.
- Don't feed wild animals.
- Only make fire in designated areas and make sure it is put out when you are finished.
- Don't cover hot ashes with soil. It can stay hot for days. People and animals may step in it or it can start a fire.
- Report any of the above violations to the owner immediately. People who cannot behave and appreciate the privilege of unspoilt nature, can camp elsewhere.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by www.gonecamping.co.za from our offices located in Bloemfontein, South Africa. Most countries around the world can access it. As each country has laws that may differ from those of South Africa, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of South Africa, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in South Africa. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, www.gonecamping.co.za EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
PO Box 32786